IT och Telecom
MAQS lawyers have specialized in IT and telecommunications law for many years. Here we can assist with IT agreements and negotiations within Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) projects, outsourcing, resource handling, Application Services Provider (ASP) services, system development, web development, software licenses, maintenance, support services, OEM-based production, distribution and consulting services. Within E-commerce there are many pitfalls that our lawyers know how to predict and avoid – to the benefit of our clients.
The Data Protection group at MAQS Law Firm is multidisciplinary, with strong backgrounds in life science, employment, corporate, tax, e-commerce, and intellectual property. We advise and assist clients in all aspects of national, European and International data protection issues in regard to non-sensitive personal data as well as the special protection attached to sensitive personal data. Our services include:
* Local and Scandinavian compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley whistleblower provisions
* Compliance for biobanks for research purposes
* Pharmaceutical testing compliance
* Website compliance (terms and conditions, collection of data by consent, privacy policies)
* Structuring export of personal data to U.S. safe harbour organisations
* Notifications and approvals with the local data protection agencies
Due to our unique Scandinavian and Baltic structure we are able to provide single solutions that cover several countries.